COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE
MAY 15 2020 UPDATE:
As Deschutes County begins to enter Phase 1 of reopening we have opened our lobby for pickups and to drop off projects. We are asking that only 1 person at a time enter our facility so we can comply with social distancing guidelines, otherwise if you do enter please abide by the floor markers indicating where to stand/wait. We really appreciate how understanding our clients have been through this time. Moving forward into the coming months we expect that our throughput will increase as well as staffing. Our supply chains remain strong for paper goods however we are seeing longer than usual shipping times. We ask when possible to allow us a little extra time to get print jobs done. Printing remains a pivotal communication medium for businesses especially in times of crisis.
We recently launched an online shop for social distancing floor decals and other compliance signage. In addition we are giving away a limited amount of free floor graphics to Deschutes County businesses. Stop by and take a look, we can also make custom floor graphics that include logos or other full color graphics.
Our goal is to help our local business community get opened up responsibly and safely.
Thank you to all of our clients for the support we have had and the patience that has been exhibited over the last 6 weeks. We appreciate your business more than you can ever know and we will always strive to be better and offer a wide range of high quality print products.
APRIL 7 2020 UPDATE:
We are currently open and accepting new projects! Although we have adjusted the way we’re operating, our machines are still running 5+ days a week.
Some things that we have changed:
• Our lobby is currently closed to walk in business. If you have a project to talk with us about let us know and we can set up a time to Facetime or Zoom conference. If you have samples for us, drop them off on our curbside pickup cart outside our door. Start by giving us a call at 541-617-9899, leave a voicemail if no one is available or send an email to email@example.com
• Invoicing and payment is being handled via email and online payments. Prior to picking up please pay online, once we get notification of payment we will put your project out for curbside pickup or schedule delivery.
• Please allow 2-3 days minimum for project turnaround.
We have been amazed by the innovation of our local community during this pandemic and very much appreciate each and every project we have the opportunity to work on. We encourage everyone to stay safe, stay healthy, save lives.
MARCH 16 2020 UPDATE:
We support and appreciate the efforts of local health workers, government health officials, and leaders working to contain the spread of this virus.
• Expanded to-your-door delivery option available for all account, prepaid or COD orders
• Curbside Pickup
• We will not require physical signatures on delivered packages
• Point of Sale terminal to be disinfected between each customer as well as increased frequency of in-store sanitization – (UPDATE: OUR LOBBY IS CLOSED – IF YOU NEED TO PICK UP A PROJECT PLEASE CALL US AT 541-617-9899 AND LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE COMING TO PICKUP)
We have updated contingency plans with outside vendors to ensure customer work completion if necessary.
At this time, our shop can maintain all current operations without restrictions or changes to production or delivery commitments. However, given the current response, some impacts on our services may become unavoidable.
We recognize that many businesses and clients have experienced supply chain shortages for certain paper, label, and packaging products usually sourced from overseas vendors. If these shortages have impacted your company, we may be able to help fulfill these products as our paper and label supply is domestically sourced and warehoused locally.
We are always committed to offering the best service possible, and Premier Printing Solutions will continue to provide the best possible service through these uncertain times. We appreciate every order and value each of our customer relationships.
Thank you for your continued support and please let us know how we can help.